Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Is Here!

IMG_0053Hello Everyone!  I have been absent from sewing and updating the blog.     The time goes by so quickly and the next thing you know here we are in a new season.  I have not sewn anything since July for my two trips.   I always feel I am not ready no matter what the season change is.  Again I feel this way. I came down to my sewing area Saturday night thinking I'd cut NL 6130 but instead I see the dress and jacket I made in July. It was too warm for it then, but now it will be perfect. I did not add the buttons in July because I decided not to take it on the trip.  So this is what I wore for church yesterday.  I'm glad I went downstairs.  Oh by the way, this is an OOP McCalls 4930.  Its a Palmer/Pletsch Classic Fit dress and jacket.  I thought I had a photo of the pattern, But not at the moment, I can't locate.  Next time.  .   

2 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Gorgeous outfit. Clad to see you back.

Nikshit Narula said...

Awesome Post
Check Out Diwali Pictures 2017
Check Out Diwali Pictures
Check out Latest Government Job of IBPS Recruitment 2017