Most all of the fabrics were in my stash. That's a good thing and I think it helped in how quickly I was able to put things together and not having to take out time shopping.
1. Turquoise dress Butterick 5212. I could not find this on their site. I think it's OOP.
2 & 3 Print tops McCalls 6510, View B. These were super quick and easy!!
1. Turquoise dress (I like turquoise) Butterick 5638 View D
2. White top McCalls 2809 OOP. Another super easy project.
3. Blue dress - crinkle fabric. New Look 6125 View B w/o the pockets
1. Yellow lightweight crepe Simplicity 1810 I saw this pattern on one of Toy's pattern review videos. Had to have it.
2. Knit print top McCalls 6120 OOP I think this one only took about a yard of fabric
3. Cotton Print Tunic - This is a Simplicity pattern that I could not find when I went to my sewing area to get the number. I'm sure all pattern collectors like me have this one.
City shorts and print skirt Simplicity 3845 The gray pair is from a mystery fabric from the stash. The orange and pink are poplin from Chicago Textile that was not in the stash for very long
I just realized that two more dresses are missing from this post. Those will be in the next one which I will go on and complete now. It took only four days to finish this post. :)
Please note: When I looked at the preview, the first three pictures do not appear as they did during editing. So hopefully, everyone can see what I tried to describe.