Search This Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Look What I've Been Sewing!


Hello Everyone! 
Untitled
I know it's been a good long while since I posted anything.  But I have lots to show for my absence.  I do appreciate all of you who stop by and probably wonder what's up.  Here's all my sewing projects since May.   Most were made in a day or two.   For some reason, it was difficult to get all the pictures and the pattern numbers together.  I've got them lined up in an easy to view order hopefully. I've listed below the pictures the pattern numbers for each and a brief description.

Most all of the fabrics were in my stash.  That's a good thing and I think it helped in how quickly I was able to put things together and not having to take out time shopping.


104_1001 Untitled


104_1023104_1013104_1003104_0994104_1021104_1007
104_1025104_1008
1st Row
1. Turquoise dress   Butterick 5212.  I could not find this on their site.  I think it's OOP.
2 & 3 Print tops  McCalls 6510, View B.  These were super quick and easy!!

2nd Row
1. Turquoise dress (I like turquoise)  Butterick 5638 View D
2.  White top McCalls 2809 OOP.  Another super easy project.
3.  Blue dress - crinkle fabric.  New Look 6125  View B w/o the pockets

3rd Row
1.  Yellow lightweight crepe Simplicity 1810 I saw this pattern on one of Toy's pattern review videos.  Had to have it.
2.  Knit print top McCalls 6120 OOP I think this one only took about a yard of fabric
3.  Cotton Print Tunic - This is a Simplicity pattern that I could not find when I went to my sewing area to get the number.  I'm sure all pattern collectors like me have this one.    

4th Row
City shorts and print skirt Simplicity 3845 The gray pair is from a mystery fabric from the stash.  The orange and pink are poplin from Chicago Textile that was not in the stash for very long

I just realized that two more dresses are missing from this post.  Those will be in the next one which I will go on and complete now.  It took only four days to finish this post.  :)

Please note:  When I looked at the preview, the first three pictures do not appear as they did during editing.  So hopefully, everyone can see what I tried to describe.

6 comments:

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

You really were sewing, weren't you! All of the pieces are fantastic!

Adrienne said...

Great pieces! You've been busy!

Tee said...

All very nice! Isn't stash sewing wonderful!

Lynn(YSG!) said...

Great garments! Glad to see that you're back.

Auset's Stitched Treasures said...

Fantastic job. Love the colours! You have inspired me to get my blog updated. One of these days.

Virginia's Daughter said...

You have been busy and got some gret pieces to show for it. Love, love the turquoise dresses! At first glance I thought the first two tops were the same but later noticed the difference in pattern! Great wardrobe builders! Nice work.