Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

McCalls 5890-Dress


Pattern Description: Fitted top or dress with cap sleeves and princess seams with a mid-knee length and lightly flared. This pattern also includes a wrap jacket and pants.
Fabric is a stretch knit print purchased about a year ago from the same Walmart in Mississippi mentioned in a previous post.
I am going to have to take this in more in the sides of the top portion to make it 'fitted' as stated on the pattern. Otherwise, I like the length and the cap sleeve. This is another easy dress for summer. No ironing of this fabric will be necessary. Just wash, hang to dry and go! Just what I like!

5 comments:

Alethia said...

I love this dress. It looks so comfortable!

gwensews said...

What a pretty, cool looking dress!

Sheila said...

Loooooooove the dress. I used that same fabric for a wrap dress.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I bought this pattern for the knit dress and keep looking at it and looking at it. It's so nice to know that the dress in the pattern makes up so lovely!

NuJoi said...

Love the print. Looks like you can dress it up or down.