Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coming Up Next for Month of Tops!

Here are the patterns/fabrics for the next projects for tops this month:



NL6838 View A already cut. A knit fabric that has been in the stash and finally going to be used.


I will use M5978 again for another twinset from stash knit that has been there for a long time!





The top from S4605 I've sewn before and pulled this fabric out of stash to use for it.



M5768 is a pattern I've had for maybe a year and I always pull it out and then change my mind on fabric to use with it. This time I will use this bold print that hasn't been in my stash very long at all. I just purchased from Joann's in the Red Tag section in early October.

This is another knit which was in the Joann's Reg Tag (different sale) recently.




My plan is to stay in and sew all day Saturday! Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

gwensews said...

Wow--looks like you're going to be "topped off"! Nice choices.

julia said...

You are going to be one busy lady. I love Gwen's play on words here!!