Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Orange Duiponi Two-Piece

Here's a pic of the two-piece I'd promised to share a couple of weeks ago. I even took it out of town but ended up not wearing it. So it will be for next summer.
Just a couple of up close pics of the top. It was really simple to sew. The top has darts in the front & back, and three-quarter length sleeves.

This is the sleeve detail. And has a lapped button application. Very easy, so I don't know why I hadn't finished this earlier in the summer!

This is the inside view of the pants. I used leftover threads from my stash in my serger to match the fabric, which worked out great!

I used the top from the Simplicity 5204 and the pants from McCalls 4034. The fabric is from Fashion Fabrics Club. I had this in my stash and started on it earlier this year and it became a UFO. There you go.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

That color is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Cennetta said...

Beautiful! I love your choice of fabric and design.