Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

New Look 6130

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday.  Again I have not kept up in updating my blog.  Just doing a lot of other things and having to figure out a few technical issues on my part.



I have been sewing a little and finally showing this outfit. It was a very easy project. I've worn it twice and I have to say it's very comfortable.  I used a moleskin from Joann's that's been in my fabric collection for quite awhile.  

The pattern was pretty much sewn straight from the envelope. That is rare for me.  But the only thing I changed was adding length to the sleeves so they're three-quarter length.   It looks like the pattern  except for that.  Sorry no picture of me wearing it but I received many compliments.  

There's not a lot to say about this except I will probably sew it again.  This project did help me kick start my sewing because I had not sewn much at all since the quick and easy things I made for vacation back in July.  Also, I ordered a few patterns from Club BMV during their out of print clearance for 99 cents. Including Vogue and Kwik-Sew!  Looking forward to receiving that package.

There are many projects I'd like to work on in the near future and will do my best to keep updating frequently.  Thanks for stopping by.




17 comments:

Monica D said...

I love the color...nice choice to jump start your sewing.

Joyce in NC said...

Lovely color. It is a lovely outfit.

toy said...

this is pretty, the color and style looks great

Jackie said...

Thanks everybody. This is my favorite color.

Jackie said...

Thanks everybody. This is my favorite color.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Jackie - this is a great outfit! I love the color and who would have thought to make that up in moleskin?! Great job!

The Slapdash Sewist said...

Looks like a perfect dress--great color, clean lines, just a little fun in the peplum.

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! Peplums are so wonderful.

Unknown said...

Awesome Post! Check Out Diwali Date 2017
Awesome Post! Check Out Diwali Date
Also Read trending Story perfect role model
Also Check out Latest Government Job of BPSC Recruitment 2017

Mukesh Kumar said...

Tech with Geeks

techwithgeeks.com

www.techwithgeeks.com

Unknown said...

Games Online
Best Games
PS4 Games
Xbox Games

Unknown said...

Games Online
Best Games
PS4 Games
Xbox Games

Unknown said...

Games Online
Best Games
PS4 Games
Xbox Games

Unknown said...

Games Online
Best Games
PS4 Games
Xbox Games

Unknown said...

Games Online
Best Games
PS4 Games
Xbox Games

Unknown said...

Games Online
Best Games
PS4 Games
Xbox Games

Mukesh Kumar said...


Games Online
Best Games
PS4 Games
Xbox Games