Cut a hole in the back of the dress with the serger! Not going to bore you with how it exactly happened because I've had more than one disaster lately.
Of course, I left the dress incomplete as I did not do anything more to it. I thought about saving it for something to just wear around the house after I close up the cut (and in case somebody stops by). So I'll look presentable at least.
For something easy and quick, I made up this skirt using B5147. I figured I could handle this without having another mishap. It is lined and has a slit in the back and a back center zipper. The fabric was from a piece leftover from a dress I made last year.
It came out great and all faith is restored, LOL!
A couple other projects are cut out and one already in the process and hope to share those soon.
Have a great sewing day!