Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Road Trip


My daughters, granddaughter and I just returned from our whirlwind trip. We stopped at several places along the way to Savannah, GA. There was no agenda except for those stops and we just had a really fun time. We stopped in Nashville, TN at Pancake Pantry to get a taste for ourselves because someone from our church recommended we go. It was very good! That's not my plate, btw, LOL
After our meal, we headed over to Textile Fabrics. They had a vast array of fabrics to choose from. I got the info on this one from Adrienne after reading her blog. I was very disciplined and didn't splurge on fabric, but I did manage to get one piece. I didn't take a lot of time to touch and feel everything, but their fabrics are beautiful and I hope to visit this store again.

In Savannah, of course we had to go check out Paula Deen's Lady & Sons.

The food was delicious, rich in flavor. Yum! Other stops were Tybee Island Beach, Hilton Head, SC, Piccadilly's and Gail K Fabrics in ATL on the way home. LOL ~ It was a great trip!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

YAY! Glad you had a great trip!

Victoria said...

Glad you had a great trip:) I'm in Savannah!!! Next time if you're passing through and you want to do something sewing related we could get together!
~Victoria
tenthousandsewinghours.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

Thanks Victoria, I will!