Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Knip Mode July 2010

My new found pen pal Ruta, sent the July,2010 issue to me. I was so excited when she asked if I was interested in recieving it. I've read about Knip Mode on several blogs but never thought I'd actually get one of my very own, LOL I appreciate this so much. Now I have to make something. There are several projects that I'd like to work on. Also, there was the Fast Fashion insert included with this issue and my daughter was very intrigued by that. Thanks again Ruta!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Congratulations! I'll have to say that I am jealous. Look forward to seeing what you make!!

SewRuthie said...

Ooh KnipMode, a friend sent me one too, they have a nice vibe and i like the styles. I am looking forward to seeing what you sew.