Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Fabric Purchase for 2010

Earlier this year I listed goals and one was not to purchase fabric until June. Well, I managed to keep that goal. I didn't buy not one yard. It was easier than I thought it would be. I did look whenever I went to a fabric store or receive those emails for sales. It was fun go through what I had on hand. It also forced me to look at some of the patterns and pair them up with my fabrics. Or give them away. I did my first ever giveaway on my blog a few weeks ago and it worked out quite well. I hope to do that again in the future.
Here are the first two pieces I've purchased this year and they will be dresses. I haven't chosen exactly which patterns yet, but I've narrowed it down to three choices. If time permits, I will stop by Vogue Fabrics tomorrow, LOL. I've intentionally stayed away from there.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

How did I miss those beautiful fabrics...