Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thank you for the wonderful compliments on the coral suit. It is complete but I haven't had the chance to take pictures and post. I want to honor your requests of me wearing it! LOL
To answer Charlene's question about the lining:
Charlene McGill said...
Your suit looks good. My mom and I have the same pattern. However, my mom have been working on hers in her sewing class at Hancock. She had some problems with the lining being to bulky where the jacket folds in the chest. Did you?

If I am envisioning correctly, the same area where the folds are for the neckline and extend to the chest area no I did not experience bulkiness. The lining went in with no problems. I will show pictures of the inside in my upcoming post. I hope your mom's jacket will come out as nice as mine!

2 comments:

Kat said...

I cannot wait to see this on you! It's going to look awesome.

Faye Lewis said...

Thank you for your comment on my jacket!