Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Look 6808





This is my latest project, New Look 6808. View C (?) But it's the same version and color as on the pattern envelope. A coincidence. LOL But I made it to go with the skirt which was done last year but it did not have a lining (don't know what I was thinking when I made it originally! You could see straight through!) But I've added that and this outfit is about ready to go. The skirt is just a simple elastic waist and top-stitched hem. I don't know if you can tell on the picture, but the hem of the top still has pins in it! And I don't know why the closeup picture of the collar/bow is showing up red, LOL! Hmmm

4 comments:

Kat said...

Wow! That's so bright and cheerful. What a great outfit!!

Cennetta said...

Nice outfit.

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

That top is soooo cute!

Susan Gurry said...

Hi Jackie,

I am busy searching the web for a problem I am facing with New Look 6808. Can you help? I am at Step 10, trying to sew the collar on, but I've already sewn the facing to the neck. I am stumped by how to sew the collar on. Also, the collar is way too long for the neck...I don't know how to problem solve this alone!