Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thanks for all the great comments on my top! I enjoyed working sewing this project. I had hoped to be a bit further in my stash reduction sewing, but I am happy where I am and look forward to getting a few more pieces done by the end of the month!

One more thing about this fabric print, I was going back through my blog postings from last year and came across what I originally thought I would make from that fabric. It was a dress! So glad I didn't! LOL!

I did not post about the new Vogue patterns because none had caught my fancy. But after looking again, I think I like these two 8524 & 1062.
So, next Vogue pattern sale, I'm there!

2 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

I really like those Vouge selections too.

Adrienne said...

I like that first one too!