Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Work!

It has been SO BUSY at work this week! You know (or maybe not), that I am the secretary for my church. This year, we are celebrating our 50th year! The big celebration is the weekend of July 19 & 20. So, you know...
But what I do to relax and unwind is sew, cut or sit and read in my sewing area! Even when I worked in corporate and after a super, crazy week, I would come home and sew up a storm on a Friday night. Back then I made lots of clothing for my daughters and for me. I even made things for other people! LOL
This week I haven't sewn anything so far. But I did a few things in my sewing area. I managed to cut out another suit that's from an old Butterick pattern. This suit doesn't require a lining, but I think I'm going to add one. I haven't cut the white fabric yet for pants because I'm not sure if I want it to be pants or capris. I'll decide soon.

2 comments:

Jada said...

Can't wait to see your suit!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Ohmygosh - I did that for 3 years about a decade ago. Gurl, I will say a prayer for you!!! :) I found I had waaayyyy more time to sew when I didn't work at the church...well except for this job! I got very creative about the times I would sew then because it seemed like I was always at the church!!!