Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Look 6702


This was a quick top to make. I started approximately 12:10 p.m. and was finished by 1:35 p.m. Saturday afternoon. Wore it to two birthday parties with brown slacks. I will post a picture of me in the outfit later.
I chose View A with the long sleeves. The pattern only had four pieces for this view, which was a plus to me. At first, the twist for the bodice was a bit tricky. I thought this would have to be set aside because of time constraints yesterday. But all came out well and it was very comfortable to wear.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Very cute!! I think I have that pattern!

Kat said...

So nice! That's *almost* instant gratification :) . So fast to whip up.

kasizzle said...

It looks very comfortable and I love the print!