Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What I'm Working On








I am currently sewing this Vogue pattern. I've just about completed the skirt, (it's very easy) and then I'll work on the jacket to complete by the weekend.





These fabrics are from Fashion Fabrics Club last week except the top piece. They are all rayon prints. I may make one for now, but the rest will wait until next spring/summer.



Here is one of blouses I completed last week.
A New Look pattern. I don't have the number handy. This came together fairly easy. I had to change a few details and I plan to wear it with a print skirt that has this color in it. Both of these fabrics were in my stash. I want to use the stash for most of my upcoming projects.

The season is changing as evident in our temperatures the past couple of days. Also, my photos look okay. I will get better with focusing, lighting, and taking pictures of details up close. I did but they were kind of fuzzy. Until next time!








1 comment:

Cennetta said...

Ooh! Love your fabric selection.