Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I Am Back!

I bought a new computer today!!
Yay!  If it had not been for my husband pushing me, I would not have gone to the store to even look for one.  And how about this.  My husband doesn't know how to use a computer.  So glad we did and now I can get back to some of my favorite online things.
On the sewing front, I have missed reading the blogs.  I could read a little at work but not as extensively as I would at home,  And I have several sewing projects to blog about.  So there is some catching up to do.
This computer is SO nice.  LOL!  I plan to attend the class next week because this totally different than what I'm accustomed to and I don't want to miss anything.  Right now, I'm going back to the sewing machine to finish up a skirt.  See ya soon!

3 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Glad to see you back in commission Jackie!

Sheila said...

Happy Easter and glad to see your back.

Leslie V said...

Can't wait to see what you have sewn up!!