Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

What I Did This Weekend

There wasn't any sewing this weekend although I started out with great intentions. On Friday night, I participated in the "Friday Night Sew In". I cut out lining for a jacket and skirt which is what I'm currently working on and cut out another skirt. Over the weekend, my plans were to finish the jacket and sew up the lined skirt. Here are a couple of the stops I ended up at on Saturday:
At the mall, I was just hanging out with my girls. I didn't buy a thing. I looked at things of course, but I'm just happy I can make what I want. At Fox & Obel's we stopped to get red velvet cupcakes. I couldn't find a picture of those and didn't think to take a picture of mine before I devoured it. So good, lol! This week I hope to finish that jacket and both skirts and start on other projects by this weekend. We shall see.

1 comment:

Faye Lewis said...

Thanks Jackie! You'll be sent an email invite. Just respond to it and you are in.