Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2009

A Non-Sewing Weekend

I am just getting around to posting about my non-sewing weekend. I only managed to move patterns into a wicker hamper that at first I'd thought about throwing out. There are two that were used to store 'stuff'. So I emptied both throwing out things I didn't need and decided to store a variety of patterns that I don't intend to use right now. By no means is this my entire collection of patterns, only a fraction!
The fabrics I've shown here before just after purchasing. And plan to sew in the very near future. But that piece of fabric that is beneath the black/white print is on the wrong side! I don't know what I was thinking when I took this photo. The right side looks nothing like that! HAHA! None of these are to go together in an outfit, just for upcoming projects.



1 comment:

Rose said...

I'm impressed that you are getting organized! You do have some pretty fabric!