Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yesterday, my daughter and I went to a taping of the Oprah show. This is the first time either of us have ever gone. It was a nice experience. We had a great day! The show featured Dr. Laura Berman and a few other guests. I forgot the exact title of the show, but it was about how men and women are attracted to each other and factors that make us decide who and what we want in a mate. It was very interesting! We didn't get the date the show will air, but they told us to check the site. We had pretty good seats too! LOL

5 comments:

Kat said...

Keep us posted! I've never been to a taping of any show, and that must have been exciting.

Julia said...

That would be so much fun! I really admire Oprah!

Omega said...

I know that had to be fun. I've been to Chicago a couple times but haven't been to her show yet. Hopefully next time.

Omega said...

Hi Jackie,
I've just nominated your for the "Sisterhood Award". Thanks for sharing your knowledge, creativity & sisterhood.

MILLI said...

It was priceless!