Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Few New Patterns!

In the mail this week to add to my pattern collection, Vogue 1062 and 8524. Also, My Notions sent an email that they had a pattern sale, 12 for $12 plus two free! I did not see anything in that category so I checked out their other section which were priced around $4.20 apiece and this is what I got from that. I read somewhere that Neue Mode was discontinuing their pattern production. There is a company in Downers Grove, IL called Sullivan's and I think it was the only place in the US that distributed the patterns for sale when they became unavailable at Hancocks and Vogue Fabrics. They reminded me of Burda because when I first discovered this pattern line years ago, they had no seam allowances and their styles were more on point than the Big 4. (to me). So that's what I have added to my ever growing pattern collection.

No comments: