Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Currently Working On...


I am working on Vogue 8473 in a coral rayon-linen type fabric purchased from Joann's red tag section last year. I did make a mistake however, in not cutting out 4 pieces where it clearly indicates such on the two pattern pieces that are used as facings on the bottom of the jacket front & back. Right now, I am not in a panic mode as I still saw some of the fabric when I last visited the store. I know, unbelievable, right! I'll post on what happens as I have another idea of how to complete my jacket if I can't find a little more of this fabric. YIKES!!

4 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Nice choice, I know you will MAKE IT WORK!

Cennetta said...

I really like this wardrobe. Can't wait until you finish your outfit.

Jada said...

It will work out for you.That is going to be a fabulous outfit!

Anonymous said...

I bought this same pattern a few weeks ago - I saw it and it just "grabbed" me - that's how I make most of my selections for anything. Also, it seems that the style will work with any body type.