Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blouse Finished!



This is my completed blouse out of the animal print fabric I bought at Walmart a couple of months ago. I used McCalls 3340 which is one of my favorite blouse patterns. It has princess seams with front-button closure, and a collar with neckband. The sleeves have various cuffs. I made a skirt to go with this (not pictured). I like this blouse pattern because it can be worn short or long and you can have buttoned or open cuffs, it can be dressed up or down depending on the fabric choice. The longer version has side slits (I've made that several times too-before my blogging days, LOL)

5 comments:

kasizzle said...

Beautiful! I'd never guess that such a beautiful blouse would have it's origins from Wal-Mart! I never find good fabrics at my Wal-Mart.

Faye Lewis said...

Great looking blouse!

Unknown said...

He, he! Don't sleep on Wal-Mart. Some of my favorite outfits I made from $1.00/yd Wal-Mart fabric! Lovely blouse.

Cennetta said...

Sassy little number. I like it.

Tany said...

WHat a cute and trendy blouse!! I love it!