Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

BWOF


My daughters picked this up for me while they were out and about the other day. I'm very late since December is just about over, but I wanted to get my hands on a copy. For all the BWOF fans out there who probably have January's copy in hand already, I'm going to subscribe to this again. I had stacks of these magazines pre-2000 and I believe they all got thrown out after we had a fire in our home the next year! I see several styles in this issue that I'd like to make. I already have pattern tracing paper, so there's no excuse, right! LOL

3 comments:

Rose said...

re: the January issue. Nope, unless the BWOF-sewer is in Europe, I think that everyone on the US is still waiting. I'm in California and I expect to get it sometime later this week or early next week.
BWOF is a fun subscription! I'm sorry that you lost your earlier collection in a fire, but it sounds like you are okay. Have a great New Year!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

These are soooo addicting! I have been collecting these since 1998 and still find things in them that are relevant now. You will love having them arrive every month and providing much inspiration!

007gurl said...

I haven't received my January issue yet either. The December issue has some really cute stuff in though.