Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

What I've Been Doing-2nd Part

This is the Neue Mode top, but I decided at the last minute to take off the tabs that would have gathered the sides a bit. So it's a simple tank style top, and the skirt is like those circle skirts. I wore this to church yesterday and received many compliments!

This is another simple skirt I whipped up, that looks pink on the picture but is actually a coral shade (to me it is), but anyway, it has sequins throughout. I think I might wear a white top with this. But guess what, I don't have a white top. No blouse, no tanks, nothing. Hmmm!

I'm not too sure about this one, but my daughter likes it, and it looks summery. It is comfortable. I thought about shortening the skirt (it looks like I'm barefoot) hahahaha. But that's not why I was considering shortening the skirt, it just seems like it was too much with the top being long and full and then the skirt being long. We shall see...

3 comments:

Erica Bunker said...

Nice outfits Jackie, very cool and breezy!

Adrienne said...

Very nice outfits!

Jada said...

They all look great!!