Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2007

HSN





Yesterday, I watched HSN during the afternoon and they were having fashion day. So later they promised Miss Tina, for Tina Knowles, who had a 2-hour segment on and I loved the stretch denim jacket and pencil skirt. The jacket had goldtone topstitching details, and a contoured front, with pockets and gold buttons, I love this jacket! The pencil skirt with topstitiching details as well. Now I haven't had a chance to find a pattern that's similar for the jacket, the skirt won't be a problem. I'll be looking through my stash or adding to it...

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ohh, very cute!

gold said...

Yes that is nice!!

The Mahogany Stylist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mahogany Stylist said...

Hi Jackie, Cute outfit. BTW - my friend and I plan to host another fashion show. May be August of next year.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie,

I'm going to shoot you if I don't get my pants.

Love,

Your Sister :)

Carolyn (cmarie12) said...

That jacket reminds me ofa Burda World of Fashion pattern. I will have to search among my magazines and get back to you but I have definitely seen something like it! So a pattern for the jacket is definitely out there!