Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

My First Blogger Post

Well, I have decided to go for it and begin posting. I don't know how this will all play out and if I'll be able to keep up, but I will try. I love to sew and would like to do more of it. I've been very inspired reading blogs about other fashion sewists; the construction techniques, fabrics and patterns used, and the photos!. All of which is very interesting because I do not have anyone in close contact geographically (except for my oldest daughter, but she's a new mom and hasn't had much time for sewing lately) who loves to sew and or purchase patterns/fabrics. This will be fun! Here goes!!!!!

2 comments:

GET IT GIRL said...

Hi Mom, This is amazing! We are on our way!! :D

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!